Smartsave ‘Member’s Choice’ enables you to tailor your superannuation including your investment solution and insurance protection to help you save and achieve your retirement goals.
Smartsave is an unitised fund and has 14 accumulation employer sponsored personal choice and MySuper, and 7 Pension investment options, and these are as follows:
- Smartsave Cash
- Smartsave Diversified Fixed Interest
- Smartsave Managed Stable
- Smartsave Balanced
- Smartsave Growth
- Smartsave High Growth (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Australian Shares – Imputation (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Australian Shares
- Smartsave Australian Shares (Small Companies) (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Australian Shares – Geared (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Global Shares (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Resources (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Diversified Property
- Smartsave MySuper Balanced (Available in Accumulation – employer sponsored and personal divisions only)
Smartsave’s Investment Guide provides general information around:
- Why choosing an investment strategy is important;
- Constructing your investment portfolio;
- About Smartsave’s investment options;
- How are Smartsave’s investment options managed;
- Understanding investment risk;
- Risk profile of investment options;
- Selecting your investment strategies;
- The investment option profiles
- Investment management fees; and
- A glossary of terms
Further information can be found on the Forms & Publications page click here
– Tax effective comprehensive insurance covers for death only or death and Total and Permanent Disablement and/or Income Protection, are available at group premium rates:
- Automatic (default cover) for employer sponsored (choice and MySuper) members without medical checks;
- Personal Choice members can apply and effectively package insurance cover subject to underwriting by the Insurer.
– Assistance to transfer in balances from other super funds as well as help to find and combine your super, including lost super.
– Convenience and control – Members have on-line access to assist to track and manage their super.
– Personalised call centre – The Member Services team are only a phone call or email away, and will assist with your questions or needs around your super.