Communications will come to you faster by email or SMS
Managing money, finances and super in our fast paced world needs dedicated time, and often does not happen during work hours. Many of us these days want to access information electronically or on the internet using phones, tablets or computers.
To help you access your super information how and when you want it, Smartsave Super is moving to digital communications from 1 January 2017.
What does this mean for you?
- No more paper, faster communication and secure – direct into your online account and protected by your password;
- Easier access and information when you want it on-line;
- A member on-line log on being provided; and
- If you already have a log on, no change.
You will be emailed and receive an SMS of important events such as when your annual Member Statement is available to view on-line. Your personal information is secure as to access your member statement or member balances; you will need to log in to Member Online
Other news and updates will regularly be loaded onto the Smartsave Super website.
Where your email address or mobile phone number is not available, communications will continue to be mailed to you.
If digital is not for you.
You can opt out of digital communications at any time by contacting Smartsave Super by phone, email or letter.
Find out how to win one of three $200 Coles Myer gift cards!
Update your email or mobile phone number for your chance to win!
Update the email address and/or mobile phone number on your member count to be in the draw for one of three $200 Coles Myer gift cards. You can update by:
• phone Smartsave Member Services on 1300 654 720, or
• email email@example.com, or
• fill in and send back the coupon in your 2016 Member newsletter.
* Coles Group Limited & Myer Pty Ltd are not involved in this promotion.
View the competition page including terms and conditions here.
From 18 October 2016, the insurance cover limits for completing the Smartsave Short Form Personal Health Statement have been increased.
Subject to the insurer’s approval, a streamlined (Short Form) questionnaire is all that is needed for higher levels of cover. You only need to answer a few simple health questions to apply for underwritten insurance cover with Smartsave for:
- Income Protection cover of $8,000 per month or less (increased from $6,000 per month); and/or
- Death only or death and total and permanent disablement (TPD) cover of $1,000,000 or less (increased from $800,000).
The Smartsave Product Disclosure Statement, Insurance Guide and forms will be updated shortly to reflect these changes. If you have any questions, please contact your adviser or the Smartsave Member Services team on 1300 654 720.