Communications will come to you faster by email or SMS
Managing money, finances and super in our fast paced world needs dedicated time, and often does not happen during work hours. Many of us these days want to access information electronically or on the internet using phones, tablets or computers.
To help you access your super information how and when you want it, Smartsave Super is moving to digital communications from 1 January 2017.
What does this mean for you?
- No more paper, faster communication and secure – direct into your online account and protected by your password;
- Easier access and information when you want it on-line;
- A member on-line log on being provided; and
- If you already have a log on, no change.
You will be emailed and receive an SMS of important events such as when your annual Member Statement is available to view on-line. Your personal information is secure as to access your member statement or member balances; you will need to log in to Member Online
Other news and updates will regularly be loaded onto the Smartsave Super website.
Where your email address or mobile phone number is not available, communications will continue to be mailed to you.
If digital is not for you.
You can opt out of digital communications at any time by contacting Smartsave Super by phone, email or letter.
Find out how to win one of three $200 Coles Myer gift cards!
Update your email or mobile phone number for your chance to win!
Update the email address and/or mobile phone number on your member count to be in the draw for one of three $200 Coles Myer gift cards. You can update by:
• phone Smartsave Member Services on 1300 654 720, or
• email email@example.com, or
• fill in and send back the coupon in your 2016 Member newsletter.
* Coles Group Limited & Myer Pty Ltd are not involved in this promotion.
View the competition page including terms and conditions here.