Will coronavirus affect my insurance?
- Our Group and Retail Insurers to the super funds have confirmed that there are no specific exclusion clauses in place for coronavirus or pandemics that would affect the way the Insurers assess claims, nor are there any additional exclusions on the assessment of new lives to be insured under the terms of existing policies due to COVID-19.
How do I check my super account balance?
- Your super account balance is available to you 24/7 in the Super tab of your Secure Online Portal.
- You can also look at recent transactions, your current insurance, death benefit nominations, run a Member Statement for the current period, or check your mail in the Report Inbox. Pension account members can also run off Centrelink statements.
- If you have not registered for online access, it only takes a few minutes, complete our online access form available on the fund’s website or give us a call, and we will assist you to set up your access.
How do I check my investment performance?
- Your current investments and pooled investment option performance history is available to you 24/7 in your account in the public website online portal. You can view:
- A summary of your account, the number of units, unit price, and value,
- Your member summary for this financial year, and other performance reports, and
- A fund quarterly investment performance fund update.
What are withdrawal processing times?
- Your withdrawal will be processed and generally paid within 3 business days of receipt of the withdrawal and any final relevant information required including unit prices for your investments.
It will be processed and paid from the super fund’s bank account to your personal bank account, however, depending on your banking arrangements, it can take up to 3 business days to reach your personal bank account.
What unit price is used for my Pooled Investment Option withdrawal?
- Your super account investments are unit priced daily. The unit price that will be applied to your withdrawal will be the unit price for the day or the week (where applicable) of receipt of all required documentation.
How do I get more information?
- Visit your online portal account
- Visit: smartsavesuper.com.au
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Member Services on 1300 654 720
- Write: PO Box 282, Albury NSW 2640