Smartsave ‘Member’s Choice’ enables you to tailor your superannuation including your investment solution and insurance protection to help you save and achieve your retirement goals.
Smartsave is an unitised fund and has 8 accumulation employer sponsored personal choice and MySuper, and 5 Pension investment options, and these are as follows:
- Smartsave Cash
- Smartsave Moderate
- Smartsave Balanced
- Smartsave Growth
- Smartsave Australian Shares
- Smartsave International Shares (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Diversified Shares (Accumulation only)
- Smartsave Growth (MySuper) (Available in Accumulation – employer sponsored and personal divisions only)
Smartsave’s Investment Guide provides general information around:
- Why choosing an investment strategy is important;
- Constructing your investment portfolio;
- About Smartsave’s investment options;
- Understanding investment risk;
- Risk profile of investment options;
- The investment option profiles
- Indirect cost ratio; and
- A glossary of terms
Further information can be found on the Forms & Publications page click here
– Tax effective comprehensive insurance covers for death only or death and Total and Permanent Disablement and/or Income Protection, are available at group premium rates:
- Automatic (default cover) for employer sponsored (choice and MySuper) members without medical checks;
- Personal Choice members can apply and effectively package insurance cover subject to underwriting by the Insurer.
– Assistance to transfer in balances from other super funds as well as help to find and combine your super, including lost super.
– Convenience and control – Members have on-line access to assist to track and manage their super.
– Personalised call centre – The Member Services team are only a phone call or email away, and will assist with your questions or needs around your super.