www.asic.gov.au – assists consumers, business and finance professionals
- General information and tips on managing your money and investing, borrowing, insurance, superannuation and retirement, unclaimed money, financial literacy, and lots of other tools and help.
- Download the ebook – Financial advice and you – where to start
- Australian Taxation Office – Providing services to assist individuals and business to meet and improve their knowledge of their tax and super obligations.
www.ato.gov.au/Super/SuperStream/ – for information and assistance.
- SuperStream is due to have been implemented for all businesses paying superannuation obligations in Australia by 28 October 2016.
- Department of Human Services assists with the delivery of social and health related payments and services for personal, employers, community and financial and health professionals including areas of: Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support
- For financial hardship & compassionate grounds payment applications, help in an emergency.
www.abr.gov.au – Australian Business Register:
- For business, super funds, charities, tax agents and government agencies
- For information on super funds which are regulated by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the Australia Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
www.fwc.gov.au – Australia’s national workplace relations tribunal.
- Providing information for employers and individuals on awards and agreements, cases, and other resources.