Communications will come to you faster by email or SMS
Managing money, finances and super in our fast paced world needs dedicated time, and often does not happen during work hours. Many of us these days want to access information electronically or on the internet using phones, tablets or computers.
To help you access your super information how and when you want it, Smartsave Super is moving to digital communications from 1 January 2017.
What does this mean for you?
- No more paper, faster communication and secure – direct into your online account and protected by your password;
- Easier access and information when you want it on-line;
- A member on-line log on being provided; and
- If you already have a log on, no change.
You will be emailed and receive an SMS of important events such as when your annual Member Statement is available to view on-line. Your personal information is secure as to access your member statement or member balances; you will need to log in to Member Online
Other news and updates will regularly be loaded onto the Smartsave Super website.
Where your email address or mobile phone number is not available, communications will continue to be mailed to you.
If digital is not for you.
You can opt out of digital communications at any time by contacting Smartsave Super by phone, email or letter.
Updating and connecting my details
- C Peters (NSW)
- R Grogan (NSW)
- R Beattie (WA)
Provide your updated email address or mobile phone number on your current active member account from 23rd December 2016 till 28th February 2017, and you will have the chance of winning one of three $200 Coles Group & Myer gift vouchers
You can update by:
- phone Smartsave Member Services on 1300 654 720, or
- email email@example.com, or
fill in and send back the coupon in your 2016 Member newsletter
*Coles Group Limited ABN 11004089936 AND Myer Pty Ltd ABN 83004143239 are not involved in this promotion.
Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ “Updating and connecting my details” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Promotion and information on the prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of and are deemed as acceptance of the Competition terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is known as “Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ Updating and connecting my details” (Promotion).
- The Promoter of the Competition is Diversa Superannuation Services Limited ABN 77 107 165 962, AFSL 273321 of Level 5, 10 Spring Street, Sydney NSW, 2000. Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS-16-05850, Update your details to your Member account and enjoy the benefits of connecting, viewing and managing your superannuation online.
Promotion Period and Terms
- The Promotion commences on 23rd December 2016 at 12.01 AM AEST and concludes on Tuesday 28 February 2017 AEST at 11:59 PM.
- The Prize will be randomly drawn on Wednesday 1 March 2017 at 11:00 AM AEST at Diversa Superannuation Services Limited, Level 5, 10 Spring, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The Winners will be notified in writing within 10 days of the draw and published online at www.Smartsave ‘Members Choice’.com.au for a minimum of 30 days.
- Subject to any written direction, should any Prize remain unclaimed, an unclaimed Prize draw from all non-winning entries will take at 11:00 am AEST Thursday 1 June 2017 at Diversa Superannuation Services Limited, Level 5, 10 Spring Street, Sydney.
Eligibility to Enter
- Only Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ members who did not have phone number, mobile number and email address on Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ records or who needed to update these records prior to the Promotion commencement date Friday 23rd December 2016 will be eligible to enter.
- Eligibility is limited to One Entry per member and entrants must be eighteen years of age or older to enter.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Diversa Superannuation Services Limited ABN 77 107 165 962, AFSL 273321 Phone 1800 359 686, as Administrator for the Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ Fund ABN 13 704 288 646, PO Box A2499, Sydney South NSW 1235 and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition) who does not wish to participate can email firstname.lastname@example.org, and request an email opt out, and can request their Competition entry be removed from the relevant Prize draws.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, eligible (Current Members) must provide their phone number, mobile number and email address to Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ during the Promotion period (Friday 23rd December–Tuesday 28 February 2017 (inclusive) by either:
- Calling the Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ Line on 1300 359 686, identifying themselves and providing updated details;
- Emailing email@example.com and including a completed Change of Details form
- Mailing a completed Change of Details form to Smartsave ‘Members Choice’, PO Box A2499, Sydney South NSW 1235
Change of Details forms can be found at www.smartsavesuper.com.au/forms and publications
Retailers include – Coles, Myer, Coles Express, Kmart, Officeworks, Target, and more
- The Winners will be notified in writing within 10 days of the draw and published online at www.smartsavesuper.com.au for a minimum of 30 days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Promotion result. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, inaudible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the relevant draw.
- Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards (The Prize) cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged or lost in shipment.
- Coles Group & Myers Gift Cards are redeemable at participating retail stores located nationally within Australia. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards generally have an expiry date, being two years from the date of purchase of the Gift Card, after which any remaining funds on the Gift Card will not be available for redemption. Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Gift Cards are only available for use in Australia. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency. You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded. Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for prizes lost or damaged in transit and any delay in delivery or failure of safe delivery of prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination there of that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The Winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Competition or the downloading of any materials relating to this Competition and the promoter’s mobile content services.
- Subject to the approval from any State Authority if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, subject to any written direction from any State Authority the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Need further information? Call us on 1300 65 720 and ask for the Promotions & Marketing Manager
Diversa Trustees Limited ABN 49006 421 638 as Trustee of Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ does not promote, endorse or express warranty on the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Trustee has not been involved in the Promotion and any queries in relation to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter of the competition, Diversa Superannuation Services Limited ABN 77 107 165 962, AFSL 273321.